3/9/07 - John Wooden


This ranks up there as one of the best pieces in my collection. First of all, you're talking about a living legend, one of the top coaches in history. But more important than that are the values Coach Wooden coached by (and continues to live by today). A true hero and a faithful Christian man. The turnaround time on this was phenomenal. 6 days from the day I sent it out to the day I received it back from him. As you can see, he also sent back a couple of other cool items which he took the time to sign as well. Coach Wooden is known as one of the best all-time signers through the mail. There is no way in the world I am sending out the SI cover to get a dual signature from Billie Jean King. Nothing against her, but I am not going to risk not getting this one back!

No comments: